New update: Version 1.1.5
We’ve recently updated the conference websites system with a string of new bug fixes and enhancements. Updates are automatically applied to your site so no need to update.
- Fixed: date appearing as 1970 in certains circumstances.
- Fixed: Navigation height fixed to 40 pixels to stop excessive amounts of links being placed in nav
- Fixed: Sponsor logos widget using images too large in the sidebar.
- Fixed: Sponsor widget URL now links in sidebar
- Added: Sponsors with no logo will still be visible in the sidebar as a text version
- Added: Sponsor Details Single page
- Added: 404 page not found template.
- Changed: Ticker controls and title changed to grey to make it easier to style site.
- Changed: Speaker widget no longer shows job title to save messy long titles
- Changed: Moved networks to the bottom of sidebar
- Changed: seminar list to use the tax slug to build the text version of date, not the title.
- Changed: Sponsor logos widget ‘Type’ to default to ‘Static’ instead of Rotating.
- Changed: commented out words like ‘Hello’ and ‘Index’ on template files.
If you find any other bugs or would like to recommend some new features then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply