Adding Pop Ups to your site using the WisePops tool
Pop-ups are a great way to draw your visitors attention to a specific CTA.
- Signup to WisePops, the tool used to create the pop-ups :: http://wisepops.com/try-it-out. There are a number of paid for options. The free trial is good for 5,000 page impressions so you can give it a good trial for free.
- Create a pop-up using the very easy to use, very flexible editor. There are loads of features and options.
- Once done & happy, click on dashboard and then the link to “‹/›Get Embedded code”
- Copy the code into your clip board – select & click CTRL-C
- Goto the admin screens on your conference-website.
- Past the code into the Tracking – Body (Bottom).
Settings > Tracking > Tracking – Body (Bottom)
- Then you’re done. Check out our DEMO.
[rescue_button color=”blue” url=”http://demo.conference-websites.co.uk” title=”Visit Site” target=”blank” class=”right” border_radius=””]Demo here.[/rescue_button]
- And an example from one of ur clients websites:
Many thanks for the Marketing Team at BME Global for working this out. It’s always fascinating to see how our clients use our sites – particularly if we’ve haven’t thought of it before.