V2.7 – New features, tools and fixes
We’ve been storming though some more addons, tweaks and changes to conference websites this week. We’ve managed to add in some great new functionality for all our users.
After a busy couple of weeks here’s a breakdown of what’s just rolled off the pipeline
Support forums and userguides
The homepage dashboard now includes links to the user guide, this document breaks down the entire backend of the system to help you get to grips with this powerful conference website editor. There is also a live feed directly from our new support forum, so if you have an issue you can get the help you need. Alternatively if you can see a colleague in trouble feel free to lend a hand and answer their queries.
A great new feature is the ‘sponsor system’ now sponsors can be featured into your site with ease. Look out for the ‘star’ icon in the page editor and you can add in extra dynamic conference content.
There are a two different ways to layout your sponsors either with a full details view or (as pictured) just the logos with each logo linking to a full details page for each sponsor.
Full list of updates in version 2.7 of conference websites
- Fixed: link to go live options
- Added: Link to userguide from dashboard
- Added: Rotating option to sponsor logos widget.
- Added: Sponsor lists
- Added: Sponsors can be arranged with full details or just logos
- Added: Popup in editor to add dynamic content to the page editor
- Added: Support forum activity to dashboard
- Added: New image widget plugin
- Changed: Sponsors on the homepage can be set to featured speakers, all or off.